BEATS FLEX WIRELESS EARPHONE
Beats Flex All-Day Wireless Earbuds: Unmatched Sound, Ultimate Convenience
- Seamless Listening: Experience uninterrupted music with magnetic earbuds and the Auto-Pause feature.
- Exceptional Sound: Immerse yourself in powerful sound quality, precise bass, and minimal distortion, thanks to advanced acoustic technology and custom layered drivers.
- Audio Sharing: Easily share your audio with others using the one-tap Audio Sharing feature, syncing with Beats headphones or AirPods.
- Long-Lasting Battery: Enjoy up to 12 hours of continuous playback, and a quick 10-minute charge with Fast Fuel adds 1.5 hours of listening time.
- Effortless Connectivity: Connect effortlessly with the Apple W1 chip, ensuring a stable Bluetooth connection with an extended range.
- On-Device Controls: Manage volume, music playback, and calls directly from the earbuds for convenient control.
Elevate your audio experience with the Beats Flex All-Day Wireless Earbuds – the perfect blend of superior sound and all-day comfort.
Stay connected to the world you love with all-day wireless Beats Flex earbuds.
Goes where you go
Magnetic earbuds and Auto-Pause1 keep your music on deck when you take the earbuds out, and Auto-Play starts it back up when you put them back in.
Powerful sound you can share
Get accurate bass and ultra-low distortion with an advanced acoustic platform featuring custom layered drivers, and then use one-tap Audio Sharing to sync with other Beats headphones or AirPods2.
Up to 12 hours of listening time
And don’t break for battery life—use 10-minute Fast Fuel for 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low3.
Connect and control
Easily connect via the Apple W1 chip4, get extended range and fewer dropouts with Class 1 Bluetooth®, and control volume, music, and calls with on-device controls.
- Proprietary acoustic platform provides accurate bass and precision across the frequency curve
- The two-piece configuration creates significant separation between the mid-range and treble, while the flexible outer layer drives a high output of bass
- In-ear earbuds
- Magnetic earbuds with Auto-Play/Pause1
- Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort with durable Nitinol construction, while four eartip options offer a personalized fit
- Height: 16 mm / 1.6 cm
- Weight: 18.6 g / 0.66 oz
- Class 1 Bluetooth® via the Apple W1 chip4, providing seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices, with extended range and fewer dropouts
- Wirelessly share audio such as songs, podcasts, or movies with Beats Flex and another set of Beats headphones2 or AirPods with Audio Sharing
- Use the Find My app on your iOS device to locate your Beats Flex5, 6 with a sound or see them on a map if they are lost or missing
- Android compatible
- Up to 12 hours of listening time3
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low3
- USB-C charge connector (included)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion
- On-device controls for music, calls, and voice assistant
- Built-in microphone with wind reduction for elevated voice clarity
1 Compatible with iOS and iPadOS 14 or later, MacOS 11 or later, WatchOS 7 or later, and tvOS 14 or later; compatibility will vary on Android devices.
2 Audio Sharing is compatible with Beats Flex, Solo Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, AirPods (1st generation or later), and AirPods Pro. Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS.
3 Testing conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Beats Flex and software paired with iPhone 11 Pro Max units and prerelease software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%. Total listening time was up to 12 hours. Testing consisted of full Beats Flex battery discharge while playing audio until Beats Flex stopped playback. 10-Minute charge testing conducted with drained Beats Flex that were charged for 10 minutes, then audio playback was started until Beats Flex stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
4 Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3 or later versions.
5 Find My Beats requires an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.5 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14.5 or later, or Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.3 or later. Customers must have an Apple ID and be signed into their iCloud account with Find My enabled.
6 Find My can locate headphones and play a sound within the Bluetooth range of an iOS device signed in to iCloud.